- In 60 seconds, tell me what Your Book is NOT a Business Card is about.
- How long did you keep your day job after writing your first book
- What was the deep-seated belief that kept you there?
- How did you discover your model to serve readers and make a profit?
- Why don’t more authors know about earning income this way?
- You say fiction authors can use this model, how does that work?
- Do authors need to do all 18 streams of income or can they pick and choose?
- What is a buyer’s journey and why is it important for authors?
- Give us one example of how you secured earned media attention for your book Day Job to Dream Job. What’s the lesson for other authors?
- Where do you see Your Book is NOT a Business Card going from here?
- How will you define success for this book?
Kary Oberbrunner is the CEO of Igniting Souls Publishing Agency. His company helps authors, coaches, entrepreneurs, and speakers (ACES) write, publish, and market their books the right way and turn them into 18 streams of income. He lives in Ohio with his wife, Kelly, and their three children.
I am deeply honored by your interest for an interview. I’ve done hundreds of them. When I’m doing our interview, it’s the most important thing in the world to me. I’m committed to making you the hero and your audience the focus during our interview. I’m here to serve you, not the other way around. I know that if I do my job well your audience will feel valued and interested in these topics:
- What it means to write, publish, and promote your book the right way.
- How to turn a book into 18 streams of income.
- Build an engaged community thrilled to purchase your next book-based product and service.
I’ve created this online media room to make your job easier. If you need anything else, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org