KARY OBERBRUNNER is an author, coach, and speaker who helps individuals and organizations clarify who they are, why they're here, and where they're going so they can become souls on fire, experience unhackability, and share their message with the world. As a child and young adult Kary overcame a paralyzing speech disorder and an addiction to self-injury. In the past twenty years, he’s ignited over one million people with his content. He lives in Ohio with his wife, Kelly, and three children.
Some Professional Accomplishments:
• CEO of Redeem the Day, Igniting Souls, Author Academy Elite
• Earned Doctorate Degree in Transformational Leadership
• Trained over 150,000 Authors, Coaches, Speakers, and Entrepreneurs
• Published Author of 10 Books (Business, Fiction, Personal Growth, Success)
• International speaker on leadership, personal growth, human performance, publishing, and business